Materials Management (MM-2)
(Pre-requisite: MM-1 or permission from MHMS)
This course is an introduction to Building on MM-1 concepts, students further their understanding of the techniques and processes used in today’s warehouse management, including:
- What is Materials Management?
- Warehouse Management
- Introduction to Production and Inventory Control
- Introduction to Work Study
- The Analytical Techniques of Work Sampling
- Economic Appraisal and Analysis of Alternatives
- Flow Process Charting and Plant Layout
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Management Planning
- Order Processing
If you are not a current MHMS
member and would like to become one contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a
membership registration form.